Please follow the steps carefully, if you require further assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Starting from the home screen, swipe left to reveal the App list
- Select ‘Settings’
- Under ‘system’ please tap “email+accounts”
- Select “add an account” then choose “other account”
- Fill out the required information, adding your email address and password for that email account. *Tip*Select the “Show password” box to make sure there are no errors in the password.
- Now both fields are filled in, press “sign in”
- There may be a chance that your settings are not automatically recognized, you will need to select the ‘advanced’ option to continue
- After tapping ‘advanced’ you will want to select “Internet email”
- For the Account name, enter any name you wish to identify that email account
- Within the “Internet Email Account”, please enter your full email address
- The “Incoming email server” address will be mail.yourdomain.com
- Please select “IMAP4” or “IMAP” as your Account type
- The 'Username' field will be your full email address
- For the “Outgoing (SMTP) email server” field please enter the same as your incoming mail server address, mail.yourdomain.com
- Select “Outgoing server requires authentication” and to “Use the same username and password for sending emails”
- Select ‘sign in’ and your mailbox will now be set up.